- Career power point presentations today
- Short Story Unit Test and timed write
- Short story vocab due (18 points)
- Career Power Point presentations begin next class (make sure you print a copy of your ppt for class)
- If you were absent for the test and timed write, you have ONE WEEK to make it up or it becomes a ZERO.
- Studied for short story unit test on Thursday (B days) and Friday (A days)
- 1A and 2A took Social Studies MEAP test (pick up study guide ASAP)- reminder on classroom door for 1 week.
- Last day working in the computer labs on career research power points.
- Completed slides and works cited slide (#11 slide)
- If you did not finish your power point, you are responsible for completing them on your own time during SRT or before /after school.
- Worked on computers with Mrs. Reardon on Career Research Presentation
- Check the Course Document tab for the power point that was filled out on class (using information from Classlink and Goinglobal.com) <--- Both links are listed under the Links tab on the class homepage
- Short Story final draft due today, including- rough draft (IF it was hand written or printed and changed), story map, proposal sheet, brainstorming page
- Worked on computers today with Mrs. Reardon from the Counseling Office on career research project
- If you were absent today, please check under the Course Document tab for absentee directions.